Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog: Yet another four letter word

Blogging.

All the cool kids are doing it and by all the cool kids, I mean my boo. And for some reason, an inordinate amount of weird, crazy, and absolutely insane stuff happens to me and my family, so why not share with the online world? Or at least, my one follower.

Sidenote: Should I follow my own blog? What's the e-etiquette on that?

Before today, I'd just post little snippets of my random "train ride to the awesome asylum" life and post them on Facebook. I thought about doing Twitter, but I don't know if I could fit a Taco Bell order in 140 characters, let alone my day to day. Then my buddy started blogging, and since we copy everything the other does (other than fashion, because I'm pretty much hopeless), here we are.

It'll be weird. It'll be random. It'll be true, and full of more wtfery than a craigslist personal ad, but this is my crazy, messed up, wonderful life on the crazy bus.

All aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment